Friday, April 26th - Sunday, April 28th
ALSO complete the RSVP form
If you have not already done so, please contact Jim Austin (727-498-5559) to reserve your room at the Tortuga Inn, but do it fast because deposits need to be in by March 30th.
Don't miss out on this fantastic weekend!
Make your payments here...
FELLOW KREWE MATES:
Please help King Tom celebrate the finale to the 2019 parade season with a weekend of revelry from Friday, April 26th until Sunday, April 28th. This year's theme is MARGARITAVILLE and the suggested dress for Friday night's party is Key West casual.
The highlight of the weekend is the Saturday evening Desoto Heritage Grand Parade through the main streets of Bradenton. It is one of our longest parades and is attended by 150 parade entries and over 200,000 screaming fans! Many have always considered it a special weekend of camaraderie with our fellow Krewe members on the beautiful Anna Marie Island Beach.
This is also an opportunity for SO's and guests to enjoy a myriad of Krewe activities and participate in the parade!
The weekend will be all-inclusive and will include:
- Hospitality Suite for Friday afternoon and Saturday evening
- Friday Margaritaville Beach BBQ Dinner Party with music provided by Comfort Zone
- Saturday continental breakfast in the Hospitality Suite with Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Krewe Beach Olympics presented by Sam Barfield
- Plenty of good food and adult beverages at the parade